OU: No evidence of gunfire on campus, no injuries
NORMAN, OK -- The University of Oklahoma says authorities have found no evidence of shots being fired on campus and no injuries have been reported.
University spokeswoman Catherine Bishop says in a statement that normal campus operations have resumed except for Gould Hall, where additional checking is continuing Wednesday.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Gas station clerks shoot robbery suspect 31 min ago
- Helping military families, one child at a time 15 min ago
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Man killed by authorities 'Into the wild' hunter
- Sea survivor keeps promise he made to dead friend 40 min ago
- Daughter asks: Who did I bury? 52 min ago
- Workers recover Bible from rubble of NYC buildings 5 min ago
- Police: Man lived with dead wife for days
- Girl, 5, spends day at wrong school
- Search expands for missing Rice U student
- Siblings rescued 8 hours after getting lost in woods
- David Tillman's weather forecast
5 min ago