California teen wanted for allegedly killing sister over laundry
OAKLAND, CA -- Oakland police are searching for a teenager accused of killing his sister following a fight over laundry Thursday.
Mario Toliver Jr., 14, was last seen Thursday afternoon in their grandmother's apartment in Oakland's Chinatown neighborhood.
Investigators believe he shot his 17-year-old sister, Justice Toliver.
The siblings' cousin, Marianna Gaston, 22, told affiliate KGO-TV she was told the pair had been fighting because Justice had reportedly bleached some of Mario's clothes.
Family members are asking the teenager to turn himself in.
"We love you; we're hurting just like you are hurting, please do the right thing," the siblings' grandmother, Wanda Brown, said.
Police say Mario is armed and dangerous. He was described as having dark hair, brown eyes, standing around five feet, five inches tall and weighing about 140 pounds.
A $10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to his arrest.
Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts was urged to contact the Oakland Police Department at (510) 238-3821.
KGO-TV and ABC News contributed to this report.
california, shooting, homicide investigation, national/world
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company 23 min ago
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster 48 min ago
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshall: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Will Justin Bieber be at Houston rodeo?
- David Tillman's weather forecast
28 min ago