California teen wanted for allegedly killing sister over laundry
OAKLAND, CA -- Oakland police are searching for a teenager accused of killing his sister following a fight over laundry Thursday.
Mario Toliver Jr., 14, was last seen Thursday afternoon in their grandmother's apartment in Oakland's Chinatown neighborhood.
Investigators believe he shot his 17-year-old sister, Justice Toliver.
The siblings' cousin, Marianna Gaston, 22, told affiliate KGO-TV she was told the pair had been fighting because Justice had reportedly bleached some of Mario's clothes.
Family members are asking the teenager to turn himself in.
"We love you; we're hurting just like you are hurting, please do the right thing," the siblings' grandmother, Wanda Brown, said.
Police say Mario is armed and dangerous. He was described as having dark hair, brown eyes, standing around five feet, five inches tall and weighing about 140 pounds.
A $10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to his arrest.
Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts was urged to contact the Oakland Police Department at (510) 238-3821.
KGO-TV and ABC News contributed to this report.
california, shooting, homicide investigation, national/world
- Heavily tattooed man accused of stabbing boy 32 min ago
- Mom reunited with child after car theft
- Big facelift proposed for Bush Airport terminal
- Stolen park statue returned to Texas City
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Child dies in rollover wreck along Gulf Freeway 46 min ago
- Car becomes lodged under box truck in SW Houston wreck 56 min ago
- School: Fourth-graders caught selling pot on campus
- Police: Intoxicated mom pushed baby in stroller
- Convict who escaped TX prison returns from Mexico 33 min ago
- Court filing: Tugboat in ship channel spill was speeding 26 min ago
- More space, shops coming to The Galleria 48 min ago
- Katy ISD student reportedly abducted from campus
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
38 min ago