Super Bowl is not the only Bowl you can watch today
For most Americans Super Bowl Sunday means football, but what about those of us who have no interest in the sport. Well there are several alternatives to choose from.
First up there's the original substitute, the Puppy Bowl. This year the game's most valuable puppy will be determined by a fan vote.
If you are more of a cat person, there's always the Kitten Bowl. Rescue kitties will be at play along with some famous faces include Regis Philbin, Rachael Ray and host Beth Stern. And finally there's the Fish Bowl, promoted as a 'global television event,' the show will feature a single goldfish swimming around for eight straight hours.
We were wondering which bowls would you like to see? Join the conversation on our Facebook page and post your ideas for Super Bowl backups.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas 36 min ago
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released 37 min ago
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations 34 min ago
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison 53 min ago
- Man held up on his way home from bank 41 min ago
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
- Make-A-Wish lets boy fly like Iron Man 47 min ago
- 'No hooking' billboard curbs prostitution in neighborhood 38 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos