Heroin found in New York elementary school
FALLSBURG, NY (KTRK) -- A group of teachers in New York is under investigation after heroin was found at an elementary school.
According to ABC7 New York, many parents of students at Benjamin Cosor Elementary School in Fallsburg are concerned. Police believe someone, possibly a teacher, has been shooting up heroin during the school day.
An employee reportedly found a case of needles and heroin in a faculty bathroom back in December. An investigation was launched, but another discovery was made last week -- a used heroin baggie in the same restroom.
Surveillance footage shows that six teachers and one aide visited the bathroom that day. Theya re all suspects.
ABC7 reports that urine tests were ordered and agreed to, but the teachers' minds were apparently changed by advice from their union and attorneys.
Get more on this story from our sister station, WABC-TV.
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Sketch released in murder of women found dumped
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant 47 min ago
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder 34 min ago
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man 16 min ago
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Drunk man demanded bed to sleep
- Woman found living with dead spouse for month
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Two sent to hospital after gas leak at HISD middle school