Jon Huntsman campaigning for president in SC
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC -- Republican presidential hopeful Jon Huntsman is campaigning in South Carolina, the site of the first presidential primary in the South.
The former Utah governor plans to tour Boeing's new $750 million assembly plant in North Charleston on Monday. The company is assembling its new 787 jetliners at the plant.
The plant is the subject of a National Labor Relations Board complaint. The agency claims Boeing opened the new plant to punish Washington state workers for past strikes and wants the company to return the work to Washington.
south carolina, politics
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena 24 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- Is Pearland mom the most 'unstoppable?'
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- Dying child receives experimental drug
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into salon
- First the wind, then the cold