Video from candidates who want to run Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- They want your vote for mayor and on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, they told you why.
ABC13 hosted a series of unique online, on-mobile video chats, hosted by Eyewitness News' Ted Oberg, with three of the candidates who want to run the city for the next two years.
On Monday, August 26, incumbent Mayor Annise Parker answered your questions. On Tuesday, August 27, it was Eric Dick's turn. Then on Wednesday, it was candidate Ben Hall.
If you missed them, or just want to watch them again, we've got them in their entirety at the links below.
Make sure to stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for the most complete and in-depth coverage leading up to the November elections.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- College student from Baytown fatally shot 30 min ago
- Kubiak era ends in Houston 27 min ago
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package 20 min ago
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen 44 min ago
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas
- Officer who fired at van with kids in it fired
- Feds order changes following deadly train derailment
- Police: Galveston pair arrested with 13 pounds of marijuana
- New METRO rail line nearly ready for riders
- NKorea: Detained elderly American veteran deported
- Ohio Amish girl won't be forced to have chemo