NFL hopefuls fall for gorilla prank
ORLANDO, FL (KTRK) -- The NFL is a tough business to get into. The athletes have to be serious and train hard for the NFL if they want to get drafted.Well in Florida, the people running those training camps decided the athletes were being a bit too serious. They told them a gorilla had escaped from an animal habitat, but the athletes continued their drills unfazed...at least that is until they heard some rumbling in the bushes.
They took off screaming like little kids when a man in a gorilla costume jumped out at them. After a quick laugh, they then got back to work.
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 29 min ago
- Photos: Jaguars 27, Texans 20 (F) 9 min ago
- Arctic cold front blows in
- New details emerge about bizarre alleged break-in
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- President Obama remarks on passing of Mandela
- Reaction to passing of Nelson Mandela
- Business owner turns to social media to find shoplifter
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison
- Strong winter storm threatens to paralyze N. Texas 39 min ago
- Teen girl charged in fight caught on video
- Are more toll lanes what Katy Freeway needs?
- Texans fall to Jags for 11th straight loss 5 min ago
- 'Cannibal sandwiches' sicken Wisconsin residents