Dynamo sign Brazilian midfielder Luiz Camargo
HOUSTON -- The Houston Dynamo have acquired Brazilian midfielder Luiz Camargo on loan from Brazilian club Paraná Clube.
Camargo, 24, will become eligible when he receives his international transfer certificate and approval of a P-1 visa. The Dynamo play Portland on Sunday.
Camargo has appeared in more than 40 games for Paraná over the last three Serie B seasons in Brazil and also competed in the Paranaense state championship tournament. Camargo also has played with Brazilian clubs Mogi Mirim, Red Bull Brasil, São Paulo and Paulista.
houston dynamo, mls, sports
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Car leaves gaping hole in apartment complex
- Record tied at RodeoHouston school art auction
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 18 kicks off tonight 5 min ago
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- Canada-Mexico flight makes emergency Montana stop
- Cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl 2 min ago
- Fiat recalling more than 18,000 2014 Fiat 500Ls 22 min ago
- Facebook campaign aims to save dog that mauled 4-year-old
- Magnitude-6.2 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks 49 min ago