Programming note: Saturday's NASCAR race on ABC 13.2
HOUSTON -- This Saturday, the Houston Texans travel to San Francisco to take on the 49ers.
It'll be the Texans' biggest game of the preseason as the starters are expected to play more against the Niners than against any other team before the regular season starts. You can catch complete coverage of the game on ABC13 beginning with the pre-game show at 6:30pm!
Also on Saturday is the Irwin Tools Night Race at Bristol Motor Speedway in Tennessee. The NASCAR Sprint Cup event was originally scheduled to run on Channel 13 beginning at 6pm, but because of the Texans/San Francisco coverage, the race will be shown on our digital channels.
There are plenty of ways to watch it, depending on how you receive a television signal in your home.
- Comcast Cable -- Channel 685 and 315
DirecTV -- Channel 795 and 798
EnTouch -- Channel 662 and 661
TV Max -- Channel 116 and 118
Wavevision -- Channel 608
SuddenLink Huntsville -- Channel 721
SuddenLink Conroe -- Channel 120
SuddenLink Kingwood -- Channel 120
SuddenLink Montgomery -- Channel 106
Consolidated Communication -- Channel 706
Charter Communication Spring -- Channel 79
Phonoscope -- Channel 135 and 321
Northland Cable -- Channel 114 and 123
CMA Cablevision Angleton -- 506 and 507
CMA Cablevision LaGrange -- Channel 471 and 472
Bay City Cablevision -- Channel 314 and 315
Mid Coast Cable -- Channel 314 and 315
Over the Air -- Channel 13.2 and 13.3
If you don't have one of the above systems, you can switch over to local with your TV remote and scan for stations to receive the broadcast free over the air.
nascar, nfl, houston texans, sports
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 2013 College bowl schedule
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush
- No more ice, but cold weather continues