ABC to air Conference USA Championship
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Conference USA Championship game at Robertson Stadium will be televised live on ABC13 at 11am December 3.
The game was originally slated for ESPN2. The change was announced Saturday by Conference USA and the ABC network.
Houston (12-0, 8-0) will meet East Division Champion Southern Mississippi (10-2, 6-2) in the contest.
It will be the first time the C-USA Championship Game has appeared on ABC. Houston is 14-10-2 all-time on the network, but hasn't appeared on ABC since 1993.
Houston is making its third appearance in the Conference USA Championship Game and is hosting for the second time. UH won the 2006 C-USA Championship that year with a 34-20 win over Southern Miss at Robertson Stadium.
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Car leaves gaping hole in apartment complex
- Record tied at RodeoHouston school art auction
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- Facebook campaign aims to save dog that mauled 4-year-old
- Last words from missing jet came after shutdown
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Foster tweets he's been medically cleared to play
- Wrong way driver dies after slamming into students' SUV
- Rockets fall to Heat for third straight loss
- Cavs join Gators, 'Cats, Shockers as No. 1 seeds
- HISD expanding dual language program