Altuve selected for first All-Star game
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston Astros' second baseman Jose Altuve has received an All-Star nod in his first full season.
Altuve, 22, will play for the National League in the 83rd Major League Baseball All-Star Game on July 10 in Kansas City.
He was the only Astro selected for the All-Star game this year.
Altuve returned to Houston's lineup Sunday. He had been sidelined since June 24 with a right hamstring injury.
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk 28 min ago
- Severe weather clears Houston 45 min ago
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud 9 min ago
- New Houston light rail line to open for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting 12 min ago
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston
- Man barricades himself in house after allegedly killing wife 21 min ago
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking
- Ice pellets and snow frustrate holiday travel rush
- 'Topless' protest falls flat on Brazil beach
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?