China wins 2nd diving gold medal at Olympics
LONDON -- Cao Yuan and Zhang Yanquan won the men's 10-meter synchronized title, giving China its second diving gold medal of the London Games.
Cao and Zhang totaled 486.78 points in the six-dive final Monday, spoiling the medal hopes of Brits Tom Daley and Peter Waterfield, who were shut out.
German Sanchez and Ivan Garcia of Mexico won the silver with 468.90.
Nick McCrory and David Boudia of the U.S. took the bronze with 463.47.
Daley and Waterfield led through the first three rounds, but botched their fourth dive and dropped to fourth, where they eventually finished.
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Details to be released on plans for 2017 Super Bowl
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Child abducted walking home from school
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- Hearing scheduled to terminate rights of Baby Chloe's parents
- New facial filler targets tiny wrinkles
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe 24 min ago
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Lufkin restaurant worker hit by lightning dies 19 min ago
- Do you know all the apps your kids are using?
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved 39 min ago
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone