Kubiak says injured Watt will be ready Week 1
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Another day of Texans camp, another injury. This time, it's defensive lineman JJ Watt.
Eyewitness Sports Reporter David Nuno notified us earlier this morning that he noticed Watt being taken off the field. After speaking with Head Coach Gary Kubiak, he learned that the injury was to Watt's elbow, which ended up being dislocated.
Kubiak expects Watt to be ready to go for the season opener.
Watt's injury follows injuries to Duane Brown yesterday and Andre Johnson over the weekend. Kubiak expects all three to be healthy and ready to go for the start of the season.
houston texans, sports
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby 55 min ago
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- One killed in west Houston wreck
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant