Florida police release 911 call in Chad Johnson case
DAVIE, FL -- A neighbor calmly talked to a 911 dispatcher while reality TV star Evelyn Lozada sat bleeding from the head following a domestic incident with her husband, former Miami Dolphin wide receiver Chad Johnson.In the tape released by Davie police Monday night, the neighbor says the Saturday night altercation involves a "high profile person." He repeatedly urges police not to make a big scene when coming into the South Florida neighborhood.
During the call, the neighbor tells Lozada to wipe the blood from an open wound on her head. Lozada can be heard in the background saying Johnson headbutted her. The neighbor tells the dispatcher the woman will likely need stitches.
Johnson was arrested and bonded out Sunday morning. He was cut from the Dolpins later that day.
- 51 killed after tornadoes rip through Oklahoma 3 min ago
- Ex-teen sex slave devotes new life to helping others 19 min ago
- Houston Super Bowl committee making its pitch in Boston 33 min ago
- Detectives investigating drowning of 3-year-old boy
- Suspected chop shop raided in NW Harris County
- Court appearance for man accused in attack at nail salon
- 1 arrested, 3 others sought in Alief murders
- Photos: LEGO KidsFest in Houston
- otrc: 'Anchorman 2' teaser trailer released
- abcnews: Victoria's Secret rejects 'survivor' bra
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos