Houston Dynamo players shave heads for good cause
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston Dynamo players said goodbye to their locks for a good cause.
The team invited children from local hospitals to shave their heads at BBVA Compass Stadium.
Sport Clips helped in shaving the heads of Tally Hall, Brian Owmby and Brad Davis.It's all an effort to raise awareness and money for Children's Cancer Research.
houston dynamo, sports
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Car leaves gaping hole in apartment complex
- Record tied at RodeoHouston school art auction
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- Facebook campaign aims to save dog that mauled 4-year-old
- Last words from missing jet came after shutdown
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Foster tweets he's been medically cleared to play
- Wrong way driver dies after slamming into students' SUV
- Rockets fall to Heat for third straight loss
- Cavs join Gators, 'Cats, Shockers as No. 1 seeds
- HISD expanding dual language program