Soreness cited as Foster, Reed leave Texans practice early
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There are just a couple more days before the Texans open their season against the Miami Dolphins.
Two Texans stars left practice early for soreness yesterday. Arian Foster and Brooks Reed both missed the last quarter of practice. Still, Coach Gary Kubiak says both will start Sunday for the home opener.
"Getting a chance to open at home is really special too," said Coach Kubiak. "I mean, you look forward to every Sunday, but there's something about opening day in the NFL. There's some unknown to it, I think, for your team and what you're going to get from the other team and that's another thing that makes it a little different."
The Texans are 12.5 point favorites to win the game. Kickoff is at noon Sunday at Reliant.
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 58 min ago
- Is Pearland mom the most 'unstoppable?'
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- Dying child receives experimental drug
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into salon