Soreness cited as Foster, Reed leave Texans practice early
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There are just a couple more days before the Texans open their season against the Miami Dolphins.
Two Texans stars left practice early for soreness yesterday. Arian Foster and Brooks Reed both missed the last quarter of practice. Still, Coach Gary Kubiak says both will start Sunday for the home opener.
"Getting a chance to open at home is really special too," said Coach Kubiak. "I mean, you look forward to every Sunday, but there's something about opening day in the NFL. There's some unknown to it, I think, for your team and what you're going to get from the other team and that's another thing that makes it a little different."
The Texans are 12.5 point favorites to win the game. Kickoff is at noon Sunday at Reliant.
- Case of swine flu confirmed in Montgomery County
- City slammed for deal with topless clubs
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon
- Man says found treasure should be his
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Police: Man fatally shoots wife in southeast Houston 16 min ago
- Blood test could offer early answer for kids with austim
- Mystery of the missing mink
- Bicyclist hit by minivan near park
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation
- Congress passes bill that will avoid future govt. shutdowns
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- METRO offering new way to get around town
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
6 min ago