J-Joe's son helped him know he's ready for Sunday vs. Titans
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Texans hoped to have starting cornerback Johnathan Joseph back for Sunday's home date with Tennessee.
Joseph wasn't sure about his groin injury until he chased his son around all day Thursday. Problem solved. J-Joe practiced Friday and expects to be a full go Sunday at Reliant.
"Some people at times tend to not go out and want to practice all week, and just come out and play on Sunday,' said Joseph. "But for the most part, if you want to be good on Sunday, you've got to get some work done in the week so you can be comfortable in the game and give your teammates and coaches confidence, as well."
So far this season, Joseph has 13 tackles, 12 solo and one interception.
houston texans, sports
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 22 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Road rage incident ends with shooting of girl
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Nice weather for Easter! 19 min ago
- Good Samaritans run over in SW Houston carjacking
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians
- Officials bust meth lab inside million-dollar home
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck