J-Joe's son helped him know he's ready for Sunday vs. Titans
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Texans hoped to have starting cornerback Johnathan Joseph back for Sunday's home date with Tennessee.
Joseph wasn't sure about his groin injury until he chased his son around all day Thursday. Problem solved. J-Joe practiced Friday and expects to be a full go Sunday at Reliant.
"Some people at times tend to not go out and want to practice all week, and just come out and play on Sunday,' said Joseph. "But for the most part, if you want to be good on Sunday, you've got to get some work done in the week so you can be comfortable in the game and give your teammates and coaches confidence, as well."
So far this season, Joseph has 13 tackles, 12 solo and one interception.
houston texans, sports
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Car leaves gaping hole in apartment complex
- Record tied at RodeoHouston school art auction
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- Facebook campaign aims to save dog that mauled 4-year-old
- Last words from missing jet came after shutdown
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Foster tweets he's been medically cleared to play
- Wrong way driver dies after slamming into students' SUV
- Rockets fall to Heat for third straight loss
- Cavs join Gators, 'Cats, Shockers as No. 1 seeds
- HISD expanding dual language program