Texans learn next season's home and away opponents
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Now that the regular season has ended, the NFL released the teams the Texans will face next season and which are home and away.
Aside from both a home and away date with AFC South rivals Tennessee, Jacksonville and Indianapolis, the Texans will face the teams from the NFC West and a few familiar AFC foes.
Outside the division, the Texans will welcome the Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, New England Patriots, St. Louis Rams and Seattle Seahawks to Reliant Stadium.
As for road games, Houston will face Kansas City, San Diego, Baltimore, Arizona and San Francisco on top of their division foes.
Seven of the Texans' 16 games in 2013 will be against playoff teams.
Full schedules with dates and times will be released closer to the start of next season.
houston texans, nfl, sports
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder 33 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat
- More Houstonians using METRO system
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room