Johnny Football celebrates breakout season
A few months ago, few people had even heard of Johnny Manziel. Now, he's so famous he has to watch out for the tabloids.
Johnny Football has been celebrating a breakout season at Texas A&M University. TMZ.com published photos of the Aggie QB partying in Dallas a day after the team's big win in the Cotton Bowl.
Manziel has a lot to celebrate. He led the Aggies to 11 wins, including an upset over top-ranked Alabama, all in the team's first season in the Southeastern Conference.
The 20-year-old also became the first freshman to win the Heisman Trophy.
- weather: Rain moving through our area
- Gas station clerks shoot robbery suspect
- Helping military families, one child at a time
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Search for missing jet now includes 25 countries
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Wrong way driver killed after slamming into students' SUV
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Houston Ship Channel collision under investigation
- Sea survivor keeps promise he made to dead friend
- Daughter asks: Who did I bury?
- Crimea votes on whether to secede from Ukraine
- Police: Man lived with dead wife for days