Animals make Super Bowl predictions
Animals are picking their choice for the winner of the Super Bowl.
Manatees "Hugh" and "Buffett" both picked the Baltimore Ravens to win the big game.
They both swam up to a target marked with the team logo and nudged it.
Buffett has picked the correct team for the last five Super Bowls.
And an orangutan named "Elijah" in Utah also picked the Ravens by knocking down the paper marked with the team logo. He's also been five-for-five in picking the winner as well.
Of course, it contradicts another orangutan in Fresno, California that chose the San Francisco 49ers to win it. But some say he was biased.
The Vegas odd-makers claim the 49ers are favored to win by three and a half points.
- Severe weather possible across Houston area
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud 58 min ago
- New Houston light rail line to open for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston
- Woman's body found in SW Houston; suspect arrested
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking
- Ice pellets and snow frustrate holiday travel rush 46 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?