Animals make Super Bowl predictions
Animals are picking their choice for the winner of the Super Bowl.
Manatees "Hugh" and "Buffett" both picked the Baltimore Ravens to win the big game.
They both swam up to a target marked with the team logo and nudged it.
Buffett has picked the correct team for the last five Super Bowls.
And an orangutan named "Elijah" in Utah also picked the Ravens by knocking down the paper marked with the team logo. He's also been five-for-five in picking the winner as well.
Of course, it contradicts another orangutan in Fresno, California that chose the San Francisco 49ers to win it. But some say he was biased.
The Vegas odd-makers claim the 49ers are favored to win by three and a half points.
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star 12 min ago
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW 48 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers 30 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin