Alicia Keys to perform at NBA All-Star Game halftime
HOUSTON -- Next stop for Alicia Keys? NBA All-Star weekend.
The superstar, fresh off her national anthem performance at the Super Bowl, is set to be the halftime entertainment at the Feb. 17 game in Houston.
She's just one of several musicians on tap for the big game. Ne-Yo will sing during the player introductions, while John Legend will sing the national anthem. Singer and "Lincoln" actress Gloria Reuben will sing the Canadian anthem.
The day before, Nick Cannon is set to host that evening's festivities, which will include performances by "American Idol" Phillip Phillips, Ellie Goulding and the first live TV performance in three years by a reunited Fall Out Boy.
The All-Star game, set to feature superstars like LeBron James and Kobe Bryant, will air live on TNT.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep
- Boy, 5, drowns in Fort Bend County pool 38 min ago
- Another record could fall before Powerball drawing
- Witnesses rescue woman from kidnapping attempt
- Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes 12 min ago
- DEA officer involved in shooting in Galleria area 56 min ago
- Man shot, killed inside restaurant in NW Harris County 1 min ago
- Man found unconscious in NW Houston pool
- Man armed with knife robs Rosenberg bank 27 min ago
- Suspect dead, victim injured during shootout
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Star Trek shuttle craft to be displayed in Houston
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos