Alicia Keys to perform at NBA All-Star Game halftime
HOUSTON -- Next stop for Alicia Keys? NBA All-Star weekend.
The superstar, fresh off her national anthem performance at the Super Bowl, is set to be the halftime entertainment at the Feb. 17 game in Houston.
She's just one of several musicians on tap for the big game. Ne-Yo will sing during the player introductions, while John Legend will sing the national anthem. Singer and "Lincoln" actress Gloria Reuben will sing the Canadian anthem.
The day before, Nick Cannon is set to host that evening's festivities, which will include performances by "American Idol" Phillip Phillips, Ellie Goulding and the first live TV performance in three years by a reunited Fall Out Boy.
The All-Star game, set to feature superstars like LeBron James and Kobe Bryant, will air live on TNT.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 9 min ago
- Recognize either of these guys?
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies 35 min ago
- Cops: 2 OD on heroin as kids play at McDonald's 19 min ago
- Mandalay Bay agrees to $500K fine in drug sting 43 min ago
- Pap smears could be thing of the past
- Designer Western wear on a budget
- Photos: Texas A&M nursing bald eagle back to...
- Chrysler recalls 49,000 Chargers to fix headlights