Got $10 million? Give Astros owner Jim Crane a call
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Astros are rebuilding. We know that. They have the lowest payroll in the big leagues, and they've been saying the right things.
But it appears Astros owner Jim Crane is getting a little tired of the national media stacking it on his team. Crane told the Wall Street Journal it doesn't bother him that the fans want the Astros to spend more money. He says the Astros are a private company, even though it's got a public flair to it.
Crane says in the article that if the fans want to write a check for $10 million, they can give him a call.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- ABC News: Oklahoma tornado death toll rises to 91 1 min ago
- Ex-teen sex slave devotes new life to helping others
- Houston Super Bowl committee making its pitch in Boston
- Detectives investigating drowning of 3-year-old boy
- Suspected chop shop raided in NW Harris County
- Court appearance for man accused in attack at nail salon
- 1 arrested, 3 others sought in Alief murders
- Photos: LEGO KidsFest in Houston
- otrc: 'Anchorman 2' teaser trailer released
- abcnews: Victoria's Secret rejects 'survivor' bra
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos