Boy, 7, battling cancer scores in University of Nebraska's spring game
LINCOLN, NE (KTRK) -- A little Nebraska boy battling brain cancer had his dream come true this weekend, scoring a touchdown in his first college football game.
Seven-year-old Jack Hoffman ran in a 69-yard touchdown in front of 60,000 screaming fans at the University of Nebraska spring game.
Hoffman was given the opportunity to play for the Huskers during the game.
Jack's moment was something he'll never forget, but it's also one that will go into the record books. He was Nebraska's leading rusher for the day.
If you haven't seen the touchdown yet, it's posted on YouTube.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- One killed in west Houston wreck
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards 13 min ago
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody 35 min ago
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Chris Brown trial could start as soon as today 50 min ago
- Rescuers rush to reach hundreds in SKorean ferry 20 min ago
- Avalanche sweeps Everest; 6 killed, 9 missing 57 min ago
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas