'Johnny Football' tweets he can't wait to leave College Station
COLLEGE STATION, TX (KTRK) -- The start of the college football season now less than three months away and there are high expectations up in Aggieland.
But there's also the nervousness of how long Johnny Manziel will stick around. A tweet late Saturday night by 'Johnny Football' didn't help. Manziel Tweeted, "(Expletive) like tonight is a reason why I can't wait to leave College Station.... Whenever it may be"
The tweet was later deleted and Johnny tweeted, "Don't ever forget that I love A&M with all my heart.... But please please walk a day in my shoes..."
There is no word yet on what prompted the tweets.
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena 26 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 48 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 7 min ago
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- Dying child receives experimental drug