'Johnny Football' tweets he can't wait to leave College Station
COLLEGE STATION, TX (KTRK) -- The start of the college football season now less than three months away and there are high expectations up in Aggieland.
But there's also the nervousness of how long Johnny Manziel will stick around. A tweet late Saturday night by 'Johnny Football' didn't help. Manziel Tweeted, "(Expletive) like tonight is a reason why I can't wait to leave College Station.... Whenever it may be"
The tweet was later deleted and Johnny tweeted, "Don't ever forget that I love A&M with all my heart.... But please please walk a day in my shoes..."
There is no word yet on what prompted the tweets.
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase 18 min ago
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Information on price tags decoded 11 min ago
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first 26 min ago
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- Counterfeit health and beauty products arrests in NY 27 min ago
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared 21 min ago
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Travis Herzog's Monday weather forecast
43 min ago