'Johnny Football' tweets he can't wait to leave College Station
COLLEGE STATION, TX (KTRK) -- The start of the college football season now less than three months away and there are high expectations up in Aggieland.
But there's also the nervousness of how long Johnny Manziel will stick around. A tweet late Saturday night by 'Johnny Football' didn't help. Manziel Tweeted, "(Expletive) like tonight is a reason why I can't wait to leave College Station.... Whenever it may be"
The tweet was later deleted and Johnny tweeted, "Don't ever forget that I love A&M with all my heart.... But please please walk a day in my shoes..."
There is no word yet on what prompted the tweets.
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested 5 min ago
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case 4 min ago
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center 22 min ago
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Arrest made in fatal shooting of security guard
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies 38 min ago
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line 38 min ago
- Behold, the pizza cake 31 min ago
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case 46 min ago
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom 48 min ago
- Spurs fans wearing team spirit on their heads
3 min ago