Kubiak: Arian Foster won't practice Monday
raw video: Kubiak on Foster's injury, conerns
HOUSTON -- Houston coach Gary Kubiak says Arian Foster won't be back on the field for the Texans on Monday because his lower back is sore.
Kubiak expects starting quarterback Matt Schaub to play the majority of next Sunday's preseason game against the New Orleans Saints, with backup quarterbacks Case Keenum and T.J. Yates possibly playing all of the final preseason game against Dallas. Schaub is 13 of 16 for 126 yards and a touchdown in the first two preseason games. Keenum threw for 275 yards and two touchdowns, while Yates has passed for 235 yards and two touchdowns in two preseason games.Kubiak says rookie wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins, who left Saturday's 24-17 win over the Dolphins with a concussion, is better and will start the concussion protocol.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
houston texans, sports
- Heavily tattooed man accused of stabbing boy
- Mom reunited with child after car theft
- Big facelift proposed for Bush Airport terminal
- Stolen park statue returned to Texas City
- School: Fourth-graders caught selling pot on campus
- Police: Intoxicated mom pushed baby in stroller
- Katy ISD student reportedly abducted from campus
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Video: Cabbies compete for ride business
- Video: Pope Francis stirs up a little controversy
- Man wants to remove 'murder' tattoo before murder trial
- Club's opening night ends in deadly gunfire
- Boy, 9, sang gospel until abductor released him
- Van smashes into home in northwest Harris Co.