Kubiak: Arian Foster won't practice Monday
raw video: Kubiak on Foster's injury, conerns
HOUSTON -- Houston coach Gary Kubiak says Arian Foster won't be back on the field for the Texans on Monday because his lower back is sore.
Kubiak expects starting quarterback Matt Schaub to play the majority of next Sunday's preseason game against the New Orleans Saints, with backup quarterbacks Case Keenum and T.J. Yates possibly playing all of the final preseason game against Dallas. Schaub is 13 of 16 for 126 yards and a touchdown in the first two preseason games. Keenum threw for 275 yards and two touchdowns, while Yates has passed for 235 yards and two touchdowns in two preseason games.Kubiak says rookie wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins, who left Saturday's 24-17 win over the Dolphins with a concussion, is better and will start the concussion protocol.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
houston texans, sports
- Former Houstonian in iconic WWII photo dies
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- HPD officer responding to call involved in wreck
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'
- Judge bans gang members from East Aldine Safety Zone
- College students paid to take a year off?
- HoustonRodeo 'Moves like Jagger'
- Photos: Know any of Harris County's Friday fugitives?
- Lights go out at Jones Hall, but concert-goers have a blast
- Tooth Fairy 45% more generous in 2013
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Man hit, killed while trying to cross East Freeway
- Free Stuff Friday!