Texans cut 11, including QB McGee, LB Coffey
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- With one preseason game to go, the Houston Texans began trimming their roster Monday, cutting 11 players.
According to NFL.com, the Texans parted ways with FB Zach Boren, LB Elliot Coffey, G Bryan Collins, LB Ja'Gared Davis, RB Ray Graham, CB Travis Howard, QB Stephen McGee, OT Nick Mondek, DE Earl Okine, TE Adam Schiltz, P Andrew Shapiro
Teams have until Tuesday at 3pm to get the roster down to 75. The final 53-man roster is due by Saturday. By then, the Texans will have seen players on the bubble against Dallas. That game can be seen on ABC13 Thursday at 7pm.
- HPD: Fight between roommates ends in shooting 48 min ago
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake' 3 min ago
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
- Mandela's body arrives for viewing in South Africa
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- More Astrodome seats to go on sale today 6 min ago
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Farmers' market fire in China's Shenzhen kills 16 29 min ago
- 'Hero' bus driver saves girl from dog attack 53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos