Texans cut 11, including QB McGee, LB Coffey
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- With one preseason game to go, the Houston Texans began trimming their roster Monday, cutting 11 players.
According to NFL.com, the Texans parted ways with FB Zach Boren, LB Elliot Coffey, G Bryan Collins, LB Ja'Gared Davis, RB Ray Graham, CB Travis Howard, QB Stephen McGee, OT Nick Mondek, DE Earl Okine, TE Adam Schiltz, P Andrew Shapiro
Teams have until Tuesday at 3pm to get the roster down to 75. The final 53-man roster is due by Saturday. By then, the Texans will have seen players on the bubble against Dallas. That game can be seen on ABC13 Thursday at 7pm.
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash 1 min ago
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor
- Captain of S. Korea ferry among first to escape
- TDCJ van carrying prisoners crashes near El Campo
- Armed robber was never told to report to prison
- Photos: Know any of Harris County's featured... 30 min ago
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Police: Fight over woman ends in fatal stabbing
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Chip in at Chipotle for Discovery Green
- Most insane job interview ever