Texans cut 11, including QB McGee, LB Coffey
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- With one preseason game to go, the Houston Texans began trimming their roster Monday, cutting 11 players.
According to NFL.com, the Texans parted ways with FB Zach Boren, LB Elliot Coffey, G Bryan Collins, LB Ja'Gared Davis, RB Ray Graham, CB Travis Howard, QB Stephen McGee, OT Nick Mondek, DE Earl Okine, TE Adam Schiltz, P Andrew Shapiro
Teams have until Tuesday at 3pm to get the roster down to 75. The final 53-man roster is due by Saturday. By then, the Texans will have seen players on the bubble against Dallas. That game can be seen on ABC13 Thursday at 7pm.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy