Texans cut 11, including QB McGee, LB Coffey
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- With one preseason game to go, the Houston Texans began trimming their roster Monday, cutting 11 players.
According to NFL.com, the Texans parted ways with FB Zach Boren, LB Elliot Coffey, G Bryan Collins, LB Ja'Gared Davis, RB Ray Graham, CB Travis Howard, QB Stephen McGee, OT Nick Mondek, DE Earl Okine, TE Adam Schiltz, P Andrew Shapiro
Teams have until Tuesday at 3pm to get the roster down to 75. The final 53-man roster is due by Saturday. By then, the Texans will have seen players on the bubble against Dallas. That game can be seen on ABC13 Thursday at 7pm.
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents dead after altercation 6 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Putting gadget germ cleaners to the test
- Gold bars removed from man's stomach
- Company creates 'anti-thigh gap' jeans
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Create a bracelet from the recycling bin