A&M prepares to host top-ranked Alabama
COLLEGE STATION, TX -- Everything went right for No. 6 Texas A&M in last year's upset of top-ranked Alabama to help launch Johnny Manziel's run to the Heisman Trophy.
As the Aggies prepare for the rematch they insist it's just another game, saying it so much it almost seems as if they are trying to convince themselves.
But no matter how much they repeat the sentiment that's being fed to them by coach Kevin Sumlin and the rest of the staff, everyone knows that it isn't just another game. It's arguably the biggest game in the program's history.
As much as Sumlin tries to downplay the hype surrounding this week, even his 9- and 11-year-old sons remind him of it. He says: "they recognize how big things are."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail