A&M prepares to host top-ranked Alabama
COLLEGE STATION, TX -- Everything went right for No. 6 Texas A&M in last year's upset of top-ranked Alabama to help launch Johnny Manziel's run to the Heisman Trophy.
As the Aggies prepare for the rematch they insist it's just another game, saying it so much it almost seems as if they are trying to convince themselves.
But no matter how much they repeat the sentiment that's being fed to them by coach Kevin Sumlin and the rest of the staff, everyone knows that it isn't just another game. It's arguably the biggest game in the program's history.
As much as Sumlin tries to downplay the hype surrounding this week, even his 9- and 11-year-old sons remind him of it. He says: "they recognize how big things are."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Former Houstonian in iconic WWII photo dies 46 min ago
- Students, parents react after HISD vote 12 min ago
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- HPD officer responding to call involved in wreck
- Pearland mom of sextuplets honored on 'Live with Kelly and... 12 min ago
- Judge bans gang members from East Aldine Safety Zone 12 min ago
- College students paid to take a year off?
- HoustonRodeo 'Moves like Jagger'
- Photos: Know any of Harris County's Friday fugitives?
- Lights go out at Jones Hall, but concert-goers have a blast
- Tooth Fairy 45% more generous in 2013
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Man hit, killed while trying to cross East Freeway
- Free Stuff Friday!