Texans WR Andre Johnson suffers concussion, says Kubiak
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- All eyes are on Andre Johnson, a day after he left the game against the Titans after taking a shot to the head.Texans coach Gary Kubiak confirms what everyone expected. Andre did suffer a concussion on the hit from former Texan Bernard Pollard. How he held on for a catch the Texans needed is anyone's guess.
The good news is simple. Johnson has already made good progress. He'll follow the NFL's concussion protocol for the rest of the week.
The video above is of Kubiak talking first about Johnson, then on his evaluation of WR DeAndre Hopkins and finally about how close S Ed Reed was to playing Sunday.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school
- Motorcyclist killed in NE Harris County wreck
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston