Texans WR Andre Johnson suffers concussion, says Kubiak
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- All eyes are on Andre Johnson, a day after he left the game against the Titans after taking a shot to the head.Texans coach Gary Kubiak confirms what everyone expected. Andre did suffer a concussion on the hit from former Texan Bernard Pollard. How he held on for a catch the Texans needed is anyone's guess.
The good news is simple. Johnson has already made good progress. He'll follow the NFL's concussion protocol for the rest of the week.
The video above is of Kubiak talking first about Johnson, then on his evaluation of WR DeAndre Hopkins and finally about how close S Ed Reed was to playing Sunday.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Former Houstonian in iconic WWII photo dies
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- HPD officer responding to call involved in wreck
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'
- Judge bans gang members from East Aldine Safety Zone
- College students paid to take a year off?
- HoustonRodeo 'Moves like Jagger'
- Photos: Know any of Harris County's Friday fugitives?
- Lights go out at Jones Hall, but concert-goers have a blast
- Tooth Fairy 45% more generous in 2013
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Man hit, killed while trying to cross East Freeway
- Free Stuff Friday!