Reports: Cushing out for the year with knee injury
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A year after tearing his ACL in a game against the Jets that sidelined him for the remainder of the season, Texans linebacker Brian Cushing may have again had his season cut short. That's according to a report on ESPN.com.
According to multiple reports, Cushing is done for the year after suffering a broken leg and torn LCL in his knee. The injury happened in the third quarter of the Texans 17-16 loss Kansas City when the helmet of the Chiefs' Jamaal Charles hit Cushing's surgically repaired knee.
Cushing immediately went to the turf in apparent pain and was helped off the field
- Severe weather possible across Houston area
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- A&E claims death threats since Robertson's suspension
- New Houston light rail line to open for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston
- Woman's body found in SW Houston; suspect arrested
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking 2 min ago
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos