Reports: Cushing out for the year with knee injury
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A year after tearing his ACL in a game against the Jets that sidelined him for the remainder of the season, Texans linebacker Brian Cushing may have again had his season cut short. That's according to a report on ESPN.com.
According to multiple reports, Cushing is done for the year after suffering a broken leg and torn LCL in his knee. The injury happened in the third quarter of the Texans 17-16 loss Kansas City when the helmet of the Chiefs' Jamaal Charles hit Cushing's surgically repaired knee.
Cushing immediately went to the turf in apparent pain and was helped off the field
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home