Texans waive three players for violating team rules
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Texans cut three players from the roster Monday for violating team rules.
Those players are running back Cierre Wood, linebacker Willie Jefferson and defensive end Sam Montgomery.
ESPN reports the three were released for smoking marijuana while on the trip to Kansas City, although Jefferson claims he was only smoking a cigar.
- Kubiak era ends in Houston 53 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery on UH campus
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas
- South Africans mourn, celebrate Mandela
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano 55 min ago
- President Obama remarks on passing of Mandela
- Reaction to passing of Nelson Mandela
- How Mandela changed everything with a rugby jersey
- Instead of drive-thru breakfast, couple gets bag of cash
- Worker dies in trench collapse in NW Harris County
- Photos: Share Your Holidays Food Drive
- They're serious about spitting in Minnesota!
- 'Cannibal sandwiches' sicken Wisconsin residents
- Business owner turns to social media to find shoplifter