Texans waive three players for violating team rules
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Texans cut three players from the roster Monday for violating team rules.
Those players are running back Cierre Wood, linebacker Willie Jefferson and defensive end Sam Montgomery.
ESPN reports the three were released for smoking marijuana while on the trip to Kansas City, although Jefferson claims he was only smoking a cigar.
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies 36 min ago
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects
- Oops! Noise complaint leads to drug bust
- Mom confesses to killing 3 young daughters
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu
- Pre-St. Pat's bash erupts into chaos
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game