Memorial set for former Houston Oilers owner Bud Adams
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The former owner of the Houston Oilers will be remembered today.
A memorial service for Bud Adams will be held at Second Baptist Church at 1pm.
Adams died in his River Oaks home last week at the age of 90.
Adams founded the Oilers back in 1960. He was also one of the founders of the American Football League, the NFL's top competitor.
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 2 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- River Oaks residents fighting to stop office building 48 min ago
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Rice U police officers cleared of wrongdoing in man's arrest 49 min ago
- Mateo states his case for cupcakes for dinner
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Woman charged after allegedly kicking son in Walmart 15 min ago
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- NJ honor student who sued parents returns home 54 min ago