Memorial set for former Houston Oilers owner Bud Adams
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The former owner of the Houston Oilers will be remembered today.
A memorial service for Bud Adams will be held at Second Baptist Church at 1pm.
Adams died in his River Oaks home last week at the age of 90.
Adams founded the Oilers back in 1960. He was also one of the founders of the American Football League, the NFL's top competitor.
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home