Memorial set for former Houston Oilers owner Bud Adams
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The former owner of the Houston Oilers will be remembered today.
A memorial service for Bud Adams will be held at Second Baptist Church at 1pm.
Adams died in his River Oaks home last week at the age of 90.
Adams founded the Oilers back in 1960. He was also one of the founders of the American Football League, the NFL's top competitor.
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into barber shop
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course