Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Hours after announcing the firing of Texans head coach Gary Kubiak, the team announced they've also let their special teams coach go.
Joe Marciano was relieved of his duties, according to the team and was replaced with special teams assistant Bob Ligashesky.
Ligashesky, a 10-year veteran of the team, has been with the Texans since March. He was previously with Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, Oakland and Denver.
We're working on this story and will have more on Eyewitness News, abc13.com and our mobile news app.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale