Texans players Johnson, Watt picked to play in 2014 NFL Pro Bowl
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Two Houston Texans players -- Andre Johnson and JJ Watt -- have been picked to play in the 2014 NFL Pro Bowl next month.
The two players are among those picked to play the January 26 Pro Bowl game in Honolulu, Hawaii. This is Johnson's seventh trip to the bowl, and Watt's second. It's also the 10th consecutive season the Texans have had at least one player represented in the bowl.
"It never gets old," said Johnson about being selected to the Pro Bowl. "It's a humbling experience being around a bunch of great guys and it just shows you hard work pays off."
"It's an honor to make the Pro Bowl again," said Watt. "I'm always proud to represent the Houston Texans in everything I do."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HPD officer responding to call involved in wreck
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands 12 min ago
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- College students paid to take a year off?
- HoustonRodeo 'Moves like Jagger'
- Lights go out at Jones Hall, but concert-goers have a blast
- Tooth Fairy 45% more generous in 2013 52 min ago
- Man hit, killed while trying to cross East Freeway 37 min ago
- Free Stuff Friday!
- Will Pearland mom be named most 'unstoppable' today?
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Photos: Jet's landing gear collapses in Philadelphia
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale