JJ Watt named among three most feared players in NFL
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Texans star JJ Watt has said it over and again. Individual honors aren't the reason he plays. But in the middle of his European vacation, maybe this will resonate with #99.
Watt's peers in the NFL have voted him the third most feared player in the league. Watt's a two-time All-Pro and the Defensive Player of the Year in 2012.
Detroit's Ndamuking Suh and Calvin Johnson finished 1 and 2 in the ESPN poll. Then came Watt, followed by Patrick Willis, Peyton Manning, James Harrison and Adrian Peterson.
The list came from anonymous surveys of 320 players.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 4 min ago
- Vigil held for women slain in Galveston County
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- HCSO: Father shoots man hiding under daughter's bed 33 min ago
- Gas blast destroys 2 NY buildings; 6 people dead
- Woman delivers her own baby on drive to hospital
- Police: Man tried to run over triple amputee in N. Houston
- GM excluded crash deaths from ignition inquiry
- Utah trucker accused of keeping sex slaves 47 min ago
- Man in reported stolen car leads police on short chase 52 min ago
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- George Zimmerman's parents suing Roseanne Barr