Rockets trade Aaron Brooks to Nuggets for Jordan Hamilton
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The NBA trade deadline passed Thursday afternoon at 2pm and true to form, Rockets GM Darly Morey makes a trade, but it's not a big splash.
Omar Asik is still a Rocket. So is Chandler Parsons.
But gone again is guard Aaron Brooks. Brooks was traded to Denver for forward Jordan Hamilton who played his college ball at UT.
It's the second time Brooks has been traded way, but he'll get more playing time with the Nuggets.
Hamilton gives the Rockets added strength at small forward.
- Officer-involved shooting under investigation 4 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in elderly woman assault
- Smash-and-grab suspects lead police on chase
- Photos: 7 big brands that are struggling
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Video: Why ABC-13 anchors don't wear green on St....
- Mobile home fire claims life of one person in NE Houston
- Study to test 'chocolate' pills for heart health
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles
- Malaysia: Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last word
- Indianapolis Colts owner arrested for DWI 43 min ago
- Residents jump from windows to escape apartment fire
- Don't click on those Malaysia Airlines Facebook posts
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded