Manziel paces Texas A&M to blowout win over S. Carolina St.
COLLEGE STATION, TX -- Johnny Manziel threw for three touchdowns and ran for two more by halftime as Texas A&M built a big lead and coasted to a 70-14 win over South Carolina St. on Saturday night.Johnny Manziel threw for three touchdowns and ran for two more by halftime as Texas A&M built a big lead and coasted to a 70-14 win over South Carolina St. on Saturday night.
Two of Manziel's touchdown passes went to Uzoma Nwachukwu. All four of Nwachukwu's receptions this season have been for touchdowns.
The Aggies (2-1) were up 14-7 after the first quarter before Manziel scored on runs of 39 and 20 yards to give A&M a commanding lead.
Ben Malena had two rushing touchdowns in the first half and Texas A&M led 49-7 at halftime.
Dustin Harris had a 96-yard punt return for a touchdown and finished with a school and Southeastern Conference record 246 punt return yards for A&M.
Richard Cue threw for 189 yards and a touchdown for South Carolina St. (1-3) of the Football Championship Subdivision.
- Lockdown at Kemah Walmart lifted 50 min ago
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290