Manziel paces Texas A&M to blowout win over S. Carolina St.
COLLEGE STATION, TX -- Johnny Manziel threw for three touchdowns and ran for two more by halftime as Texas A&M built a big lead and coasted to a 70-14 win over South Carolina St. on Saturday night.Johnny Manziel threw for three touchdowns and ran for two more by halftime as Texas A&M built a big lead and coasted to a 70-14 win over South Carolina St. on Saturday night.
Two of Manziel's touchdown passes went to Uzoma Nwachukwu. All four of Nwachukwu's receptions this season have been for touchdowns.
The Aggies (2-1) were up 14-7 after the first quarter before Manziel scored on runs of 39 and 20 yards to give A&M a commanding lead.
Ben Malena had two rushing touchdowns in the first half and Texas A&M led 49-7 at halftime.
Dustin Harris had a 96-yard punt return for a touchdown and finished with a school and Southeastern Conference record 246 punt return yards for A&M.
Richard Cue threw for 189 yards and a touchdown for South Carolina St. (1-3) of the Football Championship Subdivision.
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women 42 min ago
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer 20 min ago
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Battery dead? Use the virtual smartphone 48 min ago
- Counterfeit health and beauty products arrests in NY
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038
- Kansas City-area spelling bee finally ends! 3 min ago
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared