University of Houston unveils renderings of new football stadium
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The University of Houston unveiled renderings of its new stadium on Wednesday.
The football stadium and athletic complex are scheduled to open in August 2014. The university is also launching a new website, HoustonFootballStadium.com, where fans can look at the drawings and watch videos of the construction process.
The new facility will replace Robertson Stadium, which was demolished earlier this month.
university of houston, ncaa, college
- Heavily tattooed man accused of stabbing boy
- Mom reunited with child after car theft
- Big facelift proposed for Bush Airport terminal
- Stolen park statue returned to Texas City
- School: Fourth-graders caught selling pot on campus
- Police: Intoxicated mom pushed baby in stroller
- Katy ISD student reportedly abducted from campus
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Video: Cabbies compete for ride business
- Video: Pope Francis stirs up a little controversy
- Man wants to remove 'murder' tattoo before murder trial
- Club's opening night ends in deadly gunfire
- Boy, 9, sang gospel until abductor released him
- Van smashes into home in northwest Harris Co.