Astros sold to Jim Crane?
Monday, May 09, 2011
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Despite denials from Drayton McLane that a sale has been finalized, nearly everything has been agreed to with potential buyer Jim Crane.All that's left to do is just a little fine-tuning before the sale of the Astros to Crane and his group is announced. In fact, it was late last week that all the major points were concluded. We're told all that's left is the dotting of I's and crossing of T's and the team will be sold. The reported sale price should be around $680 million. Stay tuned.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
houston astros, mlb, mlb, bob allen
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home 54 min ago
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy 23 min ago
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field 30 min ago
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades 56 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold 1 min ago
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell 26 min ago
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse 25 min ago
- Houston psychic sued over 'love ritual'
- Houston man charged with murder in wife's shooting death
- Valuable artifacts stolen from historic home
- Video: Flu widespread in Harris County 26 min ago
- Man found reading Bible after chase in NW Harris Co.
- Sneak peek at rare art exhibit
1 min ago
- Flu widespread in Harris County
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos