Rockets' Lowry out two to four weeks
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- No Kyle Lowry for the Rockets the next two to four weeks.
The Rockets' guard has been diagnosed with a bacterial infection. He should be released from a New York hospital on Tuesday.
Lowry was admitted to the hospital with abdominal distress and fever late last week. Lowry is averaging 15.9 points and 7.2 assists for the Rockets, who were in seventh place in the Western Conference before Sunday's games.
Houston finishes a five-game road trip in Oklahoma City on Tuesday.
houston rockets, nba, nba
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'
- Police use spikes to end chase in southwest Houston 20 min ago
- Parents distracted by devices, study says 14 min ago
- Colorado collects $2 million in recreational pot taxes
- Car fire breaks out at high-rise parking lot 38 min ago