Rockets' Lowry out two to four weeks
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- No Kyle Lowry for the Rockets the next two to four weeks.
The Rockets' guard has been diagnosed with a bacterial infection. He should be released from a New York hospital on Tuesday.
Lowry was admitted to the hospital with abdominal distress and fever late last week. Lowry is averaging 15.9 points and 7.2 assists for the Rockets, who were in seventh place in the Western Conference before Sunday's games.
Houston finishes a five-game road trip in Oklahoma City on Tuesday.
houston rockets, nba, nba
- NOAA: 'Above normal' hurricane season for 2013 9 min ago
- Drug agents: 'Unfit for human consumption' 37 min ago
- Man fatally shot while driving in SW Houston 36 min ago
- Women behind aggravated robbery caught on video 49 min ago
- Drivers warned about possible police impersonator in Liberty...
- Suspected molester to cops: 'I need help'
- Man facing charges in beating death of his own mother 29 min ago
- 'Pastor' indicted in real estate investment scam
- Vendor fired, took snow cones into bathroom
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets burgers for life
- Surgeons remove tiger's basketball-sized hairball
- otrc: New 'Man of Steel' trailer
- abcnews: SI model to attend prom with teen
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...