Jeremy Lin begins workouts with Rockets
HOUSTON -- Jeremy Lin is finally getting his own bed.
The 6-foot-3 point guard who became an international phenomenon with the Knicks last season went through his first workout with the Houston Rockets on Tuesday.
Lin was waived by the Rockets last December, then picked up by the Knicks. He was hesitant to buy a home and slept on teammate Landry Fields' couch the night before his breakout game against New Jersey on Feb. 4.
Lin signed a three-year, $25 million contract with Houston over the summer. He arrived in Houston on Monday -- but first asked teammate Chandler Parsons if he could "crash" on his couch until he bought furniture. He finally feels like he's found a home in Houston and one of his priorities is finding a comfortable bed.
houston rockets, nba, nba
- HPD: Homeless man shoots, kills armed burglar 37 min ago
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Bicyclist dies after Montrose-area hit-and-run
- Dr. accused of harassing husband's co-worker
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Stolen Snap-on truck found burning in NW Harris Co.
- SWAT scene underway in SW Houston 28 min ago
- 'Polar Express' blowing across US 34 min ago
- Your pocket change may be worth hundreds
- Man, woman found shot at Pearland-area home
- Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Bledsoe leads Suns to 97-88 win over Rockets
- Dad on trial for infant's beating death
- Casey Curry's Thursday weather forecast
40 min ago