Jeremy Lin begins workouts with Rockets
HOUSTON -- Jeremy Lin is finally getting his own bed.
The 6-foot-3 point guard who became an international phenomenon with the Knicks last season went through his first workout with the Houston Rockets on Tuesday.
Lin was waived by the Rockets last December, then picked up by the Knicks. He was hesitant to buy a home and slept on teammate Landry Fields' couch the night before his breakout game against New Jersey on Feb. 4.
Lin signed a three-year, $25 million contract with Houston over the summer. He arrived in Houston on Monday -- but first asked teammate Chandler Parsons if he could "crash" on his couch until he bought furniture. He finally feels like he's found a home in Houston and one of his priorities is finding a comfortable bed.
houston rockets, nba, nba
- Person of interest located in death of mail carrier
- HCSO: Sergeant killed by suspected drunk driver
- Man shot, killed inside restaurant in NW Harris Co.
- Houston demolishes dozens of nuisance buildings
- House party ends with one dead, 2 others injured
- Niko Niko's World Gyro Eating Championship held today 18 min ago
- Man found unconscious in NW Houston pool
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Fla
- Expect hot, humid conditions next couple of days
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas 59 min ago
- Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos