Bolt dunks, but Hart captures MVP honors in celeb game
HOUSTON -- Sprinter Usain Bolt not only is the fastest man alive, he also can dunk.
Bolt showed that as he joined the East team in the All-Star celebrity basketball game in Houston on All-Star Weekend.
But the West won the game 58-38, and five-foot-2 comedian Kevin Hart took most valuable player honors.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband wanted
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Icy storm sends Houston workers to help North Texas 1 min ago
- Rice defeats Marshall in C-USA championship
- 4.5 magnitude earthquake rattles central Oklahoma
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns
- Dog rescued from fire in Conroe
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary 53 min ago
- Ice stalls sections of I-35 in North Texas 22 min ago
- US tourist and war vet, 85, free from NKorea
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Winter ice storm moves north
39 min ago
- Fighting cancer like the common cold
36 min ago