Bolt dunks, but Hart captures MVP honors in celeb game
HOUSTON -- Sprinter Usain Bolt not only is the fastest man alive, he also can dunk.
Bolt showed that as he joined the East team in the All-Star celebrity basketball game in Houston on All-Star Weekend.
But the West won the game 58-38, and five-foot-2 comedian Kevin Hart took most valuable player honors.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure 42 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 43 min ago
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt 36 min ago
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns