Jazz's Millsap, Jefferson sit with sprained ankles
Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap missed Utah's game against Charlotte on Friday because of sprained left ankles.
Millsap is sidelined for a second straight game after he was hurt in the first quarter of Utah's 110-107 overtime loss to Boston on Monday. Jefferson was injured in a 102-91 loss to Atlanta on Wednesday.
Both players have missed just two games this season. Jefferson leads the Jazz with 17.7 points and 9.4 rebounds per game. Millsap is right behind him with 15.1 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
Millsap says he doesn't like to miss games but "you got to know your limitations. You got to know what you can and cannot do."
- Foster tweets he's been medically cleared to play
- North Loop WB at Highway 290 shut down due to lost load
- Search for missing jet now includes 25 countries
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Wrong way driver dies after slamming into students' SUV
- HISD expanding dual language program
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Houston Ship Channel collision under investigation
- Sea survivor keeps promise he made to dead friend
- Daughter asks: Who did I bury?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos