Texans sign free agents WR Bryant Johnson and LB Keyaron Fox
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Eyewitness Sports has learned that the Houston Texans have signed two more free agents just days before the start of training camp.
Bob Allen reports that free agent WR Bryant Johnson and LB Keyaron Fox signed with the Texans. Former Cowboys WR Roy Williams also worked out for the team Thursday, but the Texans did not sign him.
Johnson returns to the Texans after playing in all 16 games in 2011 and registering 6 catches and a TD. Prior to last year, he played for the Cardinals and Lions.
Fox played in 13 games for the Washington Redskins last season, registering 13 tackles. He played three seasons in Pittsburgh after starting his career in Kansas City where he spent four years.
Williams, who spend 2008-2010 with the Cowboys, is a free agent after spending last season with the Bears.
The Texans open camp on Saturday.
We'll have more on Eyewitness News this evening.
houston texans, nfl, nfl, bob allen
- Case of swine flu confirmed in Montgomery County
- City slammed for deal with topless clubs
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon
- Man says found treasure should be his
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark 40 min ago
- W. Houston restaurant owners on edge after tire-slashing 55 min ago
- Siblings shot in domestic dispute in SW Houston 39 min ago
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Police: Man fatally shoots wife in southeast Houston
- Blood test could offer early answer for kids with austim
- Mystery of the missing mink
- Bicyclist hit by minivan near park
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation