Texans sign free agents WR Bryant Johnson and LB Keyaron Fox
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Eyewitness Sports has learned that the Houston Texans have signed two more free agents just days before the start of training camp.
Bob Allen reports that free agent WR Bryant Johnson and LB Keyaron Fox signed with the Texans. Former Cowboys WR Roy Williams also worked out for the team Thursday, but the Texans did not sign him.
Johnson returns to the Texans after playing in all 16 games in 2011 and registering 6 catches and a TD. Prior to last year, he played for the Cardinals and Lions.
Fox played in 13 games for the Washington Redskins last season, registering 13 tackles. He played three seasons in Pittsburgh after starting his career in Kansas City where he spent four years.
Williams, who spend 2008-2010 with the Cowboys, is a free agent after spending last season with the Bears.
The Texans open camp on Saturday.
We'll have more on Eyewitness News this evening.
houston texans, nfl, nfl, bob allen
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K 45 min ago
- 5 plead guilty after immigrant stash house discovery
- Fire in wood shop fills middle school with smoke
- Case of missing teens solved after 43 years
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Fashion trucks take over downtown Houston
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Over the top promposal had cops in on the secret
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos