Texans sign free agents WR Bryant Johnson and LB Keyaron Fox
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Eyewitness Sports has learned that the Houston Texans have signed two more free agents just days before the start of training camp.
Bob Allen reports that free agent WR Bryant Johnson and LB Keyaron Fox signed with the Texans. Former Cowboys WR Roy Williams also worked out for the team Thursday, but the Texans did not sign him.
Johnson returns to the Texans after playing in all 16 games in 2011 and registering 6 catches and a TD. Prior to last year, he played for the Cardinals and Lions.
Fox played in 13 games for the Washington Redskins last season, registering 13 tackles. He played three seasons in Pittsburgh after starting his career in Kansas City where he spent four years.
Williams, who spend 2008-2010 with the Cowboys, is a free agent after spending last season with the Bears.
The Texans open camp on Saturday.
We'll have more on Eyewitness News this evening.
houston texans, nfl, nfl, bob allen
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- Joy ride turns tragic for Conroe teens
- UH student robbed of phone on campus
- Harris County IDs suspects in meat market break-ins
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes 39 min ago
- Massive shark reeled in from Gulf
- Toddler flown to hospital after dog bit him in the face 33 min ago
- Woman says used car's sweet deal turned sour
- Volunteer fire chief dies while battling Brazoria Co. fire
- 'Piles and piles' of bodies in S. Sudan slaughter
- FBI: Teacher admitted drugging kids, then molesting them