Texans sign free agents WR Bryant Johnson and LB Keyaron Fox
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Eyewitness Sports has learned that the Houston Texans have signed two more free agents just days before the start of training camp.
Bob Allen reports that free agent WR Bryant Johnson and LB Keyaron Fox signed with the Texans. Former Cowboys WR Roy Williams also worked out for the team Thursday, but the Texans did not sign him.
Johnson returns to the Texans after playing in all 16 games in 2011 and registering 6 catches and a TD. Prior to last year, he played for the Cardinals and Lions.
Fox played in 13 games for the Washington Redskins last season, registering 13 tackles. He played three seasons in Pittsburgh after starting his career in Kansas City where he spent four years.
Williams, who spend 2008-2010 with the Cowboys, is a free agent after spending last season with the Bears.
The Texans open camp on Saturday.
We'll have more on Eyewitness News this evening.
houston texans, nfl, nfl, bob allen
- Innocent mom killed, kids injured at end of chase 40 min ago
- Boy Scouts to allow openly gay Scouts in its ranks
- NOAA: 'Above normal' hurricane season for 2013
- Drivers warned about possible police impersonator in Liberty County
- Bridge collapses in NW Washington; people in water 15 min ago
- 2 remaining suspects in Alief murders arrested
- Judge declares mistrial in Jodi Arias penalty phase
- New funding to help Houston deal with water demands
- Houston one of fastest growing cities in US
- 7 charged over suspected chop shop
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: New 'Man of Steel' trailer
- abcnews: SI model to attend prom with teen
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos