Texans' Manning fined for punching Packer player
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Texans safety Danieal Manning is a little lighter in the pocketbook after a punch he threw in Sunday's loss to Green Bay.
Manning was fined $15,000 for punching Packers tackle Marshall Newhouse at the end of a play in the second half of the Texans 24-24 loss.
An unsportsmanlike conduct penalty was called and cost the Texans 15 yards.
Manning said he apologized to Newhouse later in the game.
houston texans, nfl, nfl
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad speaks out 7 min ago
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Battery dead? Use the virtual smartphone
- Counterfeit health and beauty products arrests in NY
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038
- Kansas City-area spelling bee finally ends!
- Travis Herzog's Monday weather forecast
22 min ago