Kubiak, Texans look ahead to big test in Chicago
HOUSTON -- The Houston Texans are still looking for a challenger in the AFC after improving to 7-0 in their conference with a 21-9 win over Buffalo. Houston's only defeat so far came against Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers in a humiliating nationally televised game.
The Texans (7-1) get another chance this weekend to show a prime-time audience how they stack up against one of the NFC's best teams when they play the Chicago Bears (7-1) at Soldier Field.
Houston coach Gary Kubiak expects turnovers to play a key role on Sunday night. Chicago leads the league with 28 takeaways, while the Texans are one of the best teams at protecting the ball, with only six turnovers -- none in the last two games.
houston texans, nfl, nfl
- Committee: 'Don't tear down the Astrodome' 15 min ago
- Residents on edge over string of suspicious fires 5 min ago
- Hwy 225 reopens following tanker accident
- Teacher finds bag, returns more than $20K 47 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Tropical Storm Barry headed for Veracruz, Mexico
- Dickinson police asking for help to find missing man
- Don't they like the way he looks?
- Cypress teen Danielle Bradbery wins 'The Voice'
- Fed suggests it's closer to slowing bond purchases
- Texas tops US in number of lost, stolen firearms
- Feds: Men tried to make X-ray weapon 41 min ago
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos