New England Patriots QB Tom Brady one win from postseason record
HOUSTON -- Tom Brady was in his second season as a pro when he won his first playoff game.
Now as a 13-year veteran, the New England Patriots star needs one more victory to break a tie with Joe Montana for most in the postseason by a quarterback.
He'd love to get his 17th on Sunday against the Houston Texans, not just to reach the milestone but to also advance to the AFC championship game.
As usual, Brady stressed Wednesday that it's not a one-man show and that he's been fortunate to be with the Patriots and have a chance for so many wins.
The Patriots (12-4) beat the Texans (13-4) on Dec. 10, a 42-14 victory on the same field where the rematch will take place.
houston texans, nfl, nfl
- Sketch released of suspect in elderly woman assault 29 min ago
- Smash-and-grab suspects lead police on chase 42 min ago
- Photos: 7 big brands that are stuggling
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Video: Why ABC-13 anchors don't wear green on St....
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket 16 min ago
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 12 min ago
- Officer-involved shooting under investigation in SW Houston 28 min ago
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 18 kicks off tonight
- Indianapolis Colts owner arrested for DWI 47 min ago
- Residents jump from windows to escape apartment fire
- Don't click on those Malaysia Airlines Facebook posts
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- Keep grays at bay with root touch-up products