Andre Johnson suffers shin bruise in loss to Ravens
BALTIMORE, MD -- For the second straight week, all eyes will be on the recovery of Andre Johnson.
The Texans' star receiver recovered from a concussion suffered against the Titans to play in Sunday 30-9 loss to the Ravens, only to be forced out of the game with a shin bruise in the first half.
Johnson was examined Monday and is "OK," according to Texans coach Gary Kubiak, but Johnson will be day to day as the Texans prepare for the unbeaten Seahawks.
Kubiak says "all the X-rays are fine, so it's just a matter of working him back through it. It's just the matter of a day-to-day process."
Having Johnson back would help Houston address some of issues that led to Sunday's sobering loss. The Texans were their own worst enemy as they set a franchise record for penalties (14 for 113), and allowed two non-offense touchdowns.
Sports Director Greg Bailey is in Baltimore for today's game. Watch for his reports on Eyewitness News. And get a complete wrap-up on Inside the Game tonight at 10:35pm on ABC13
houston texans, nfl, nfl
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston 46 min ago
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role 30 min ago
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant
- Student caught with gun on campus
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives?
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
15 min ago