Golf Tips: Get your game on track
HOUSTON -- No matter what your skill level on the links, there's always room for improvement.
And that's why ABC-13's Bob Slovak is on a mission to make you a better golfer.
Click on 'Watch Video' above to see this week's tip and make sure to check back each week to catch another video designed to help you shave strokes off your game.
Plus, if you've got a question about golf that you'd like Bob to ask a local pro, post it in the comments section below!
Watch past golf tips:
3/16: Practice makes perfect
2/28: Stretch before you swing
2/19: Shifting your weight
2/13: Against the wind
2/6: Saving strokes around the green
1/29: Surviving the sand
1/22: Get aligned
1/14: Stop the slice
1/07: The short game
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
- Jury reaches verdict in disputed Farrah Fawcett portrait
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos