One injured following house explosion
IRVING, TX -- One person was taken to Parkland Hospital in Dallas after an explosion blew off one end of an Irving home.
The person's condition was not known and the cause of Sunday's explosion is under investigation.
Irving firefighters had to put out a several small spot fires after the explosion.
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women 47 min ago
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Battery dead? Use the virtual smartphone
- Counterfeit health and beauty products arrests in NY
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038
- Kansas City-area spelling bee finally ends! 51 min ago
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared